Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Re: Stacks.

  
"It's the sound of the unlocking and the lift away
Your love will be
Safe with me"

It is a hard thing to understand, pain. It is impossible to contrast one persons from another. So it is sufficient to say, that in my case, I would consider mine to be holistic. Something that is ingrained within me. I have dealt with it in many different ways, whether it was self inflicted, or acted out. I soon came to realize the absurdity in them all and so I would be back to dealing, if not with a few more scars than before. I hated myself at times. There was nothing of worth in me, or so I felt. I looked for ways to let it go but soon I had become so entrapped within myself that I was lost completely. What is worse? Death or living dormant within oneself? Because, I was there and it was only after my crying mother pulled me from the bathroom floor, completely sick and lost in my head, that anyone really came to notice my suffering. Even know I am forever dealing. I don't take medication because there is no worth in an artificial high. So I create my own. It is in my art, in a blue sky, or in a soft smile from the one I love, that I can allow myself to be happy. It's not full proof, but it's all I have. I have always been a survivor, its something my mother instilled in me.

Why do others feel the need to enforce my insecurities? I am already hurt enough.
The only thing I have is my love, it may be small but it's pure and beautiful.

No comments: