Friday, February 26, 2010

Pet Grief.

More snow. No work, no school, only myself and my bed, and the whole time I'm wishing I could claw myself out of this small space. I am going to suffocate soon from all this anxiety and tension. Today I was up before sunrise and yet no sleep, nothing.
I need something to change. Should I cut my hair? I hate how plain it is now. I'm trying to grow it out, I've been trying for over a year now. I guess I should just give up. I know that it's not stylish but I'm loving the idea of taking crappy scissors to it at 2 o'clock in the morning and seeing what I can make of it. I just need to let go of a few things that keep hurting me. Maybe if I give up my hair that will help. How cliche' does that sound? I need to be more like Juliette Binoche in The English Patient. She was so lovely in that movie.

I've been listening to The Radio Dept. all day. They just seem to always fit my mood. And so I love this music video. 

I looked on my iTunes, the other day, and realized that I had 32 days of music stored on my little computer. And I'm thinking, when did that happen! I guess that explains why my computer is running so slow. I just can't seem to part with any of my songs, even if they are only going into exile on my hard drive. This is going to be difficult. :(

No comments: