Friday, October 1, 2010

Crossfire

Our week of bliss is over and reality beckons, I found myself refusing sleep last night. A foolish thought, if nothing more a simple desire to prevent time from advancing. I did not want the morning to come; putting my boy on that plane may just have been the hardest thing I have ever done. I am faced now with my decisions. I do not regret it. Our love is powerful, in such a short time we are ingrained- extensions of one another. I look forward now to nostalgic activities to advance time: old friends, my family, photographing, reading, and those not so old daily phone calls with him. I don't need my boyfriend beside me to feel close to his heart. I occupy every corner of that organ and that is enough.

I'm reconnecting with who I am and I don't need a boy to do that.

1 comment:

Sophia Molen said...

somehow I think the last photo is so cute!