Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank You

Two days in Pennsylvania with Jeff and my friends is just not long enough, and soon I was on a plane back to the sunny south. Spending the weekend in Philadelphia reminded me of my love for the dreary northern weather and the wooded suburbs that Jeff is from. We spent most of our time curled up together to keep out the chill but we did enjoy a night out at the Brandon Flowers Concert and after that a romp with old friends through the bars of Philadelphia. I forget how wonderful the food and drink is in Philadelphia and I'm missing the city and its wonderful inhabitants terribly right now.

Recently, I noticed that I've gained quite a few followers and I just want to say thank you for becoming apart of my life and sharing in it. I feel so blessed to have a connection with so many talented and wonderful people all of over the world and I've learned so much from that experience. I created this space as a way to express my voice, my art, and my longing to overcome my insecurities. There was a time in my life that I felt suffocated by the thoughts and the world I had created within myself, this blog became my journal- my way of expressing all that consumes me. The fellow bloggers I have met have become such an inspiration and source of understanding that I couldn't be more grateful. So I just wanted to say thank you all for being so lovely and amazing! :)

11 comments:

k said...

what a nice post :) i also like grey days

paddle to shore said...

awww. You are just as lovely and amazing Erica+these pictures are gorgeous as always. I love the photographs you two take together, always so sweet

Unknown said...

You are very welcome, I follow what I love. :) That first photo is amazing, dear. xx

The Owl Diary said...

I'm happy to be a follower of your blog. It truly is lovely. ♥

Anonymous said...

Your photos are so beautiful and captivating!

Joanna said...

Your photographs are so interesting! I am a new follower of yours! and I believe you deserve so many more followers, but 100 is incredible :) Beautiful blog. xxxx

Jeffrey said...

:)

Rachel said...

These photos are simply beautiful.

Erica said...

Krystal: :) Grey days are so nice sometimes! Especially when you have someone nice to cuddle with!

Kimberly: Thank you so much dear! You're the sweetest and just as amazing :)

Mckenzie: Thank you so much for following! It makes me so happy :)

The Owl Diary: Thank you so much for following, your opinion means so much!

Felicity: Thank you! :)

Joanna: Thanks you so much dear! I am blessed to have met so many people.

Jeff: ;)

Rachel: Thank you, you are too kind!

Lazy said...

Love the first one. It looks like a painting. Great light.

Anee Murnau said...

Just realized I spent the last 45 mins through your blog...
the most interesting thing I ve done today .
I dont know you but I know your magic perception.