Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

I haven't had a moment to myself recently and if I did I'm sure I would feel discontent. I've always been the kind of girl who lives life as loud as possible even when its exhausting. Truthfully, I just detest boredom.

How wonderful are the Freelance Whales? I came across them the other day and I must say that I am quite taken by their lovely sound. And the photos above were taken in my boyfriend's bedroom in his hometown. His forest themed wallpaper is just one of the many reasons I love visiting there.

7 comments:

Kat said...

Wow!Indeed they're wonderful!
And this wallpaper......Awsome!
It feels like you were in the nature!
I just added it on my whishlist for my own future house!

Barbara said...

aw wonderful :)
i hate boredom too, so i can understand you

oh and i used imovie! dead easy to use

have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love the lighting and posture/gestures in these shots.

Beautiful :)

zansot said...

thumbs up for the detesting boredom part! :D


and THUMBS UP FOR YOUR ROCKING BLOG :)

Sabina said...

Love that video!!! Really cool! Glad I came across your blog! If you get the time, please visit mine - I think you might like it ;))) If you do, just like any blogger, I appreciate comments and if you like it THAT much, then followers :D Have a nice day xxx

Anonymous said...

this blog is incredibly inspirational.

paddle to shore said...

how dreamy are these, love how dark they are