Monday, November 8, 2010

Louisiana, Come Go Away With Me

While Jeff was here we spent an evening at my aunts lake house. The weather has been beautiful here in the south, with fall now in full swing. :) The wind was crisp and the leaves were falling so I finally had a chance to wear my new faux fur muffler. It was so much fun! We also took a day trip to New Orleans, one of our favorite places in the world, and although we lost ourselves for a moment on Lake Pontchartrain we had a wonderful time. As we crossed the Mississippi/Louisiana border we sang this song at the top of our lungs and smiled the entire way- so in the end I guess I had a lovely weekend. :)

Oh and Kate of Cream Coloured Ponies posted a few of my images the other day on her blog and I just find her the sweetest! 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures <3

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

you are so pretty!

loucieee said...

Oh, I love those cold grey skies.

c. said...

That looks like a lovely place.

Jeffrey said...

I had a lovely weekend too. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Niki said...

Lovely!

michelle ma belle said...

makes me want to be there...

k said...

I love your pictures :)

paddle to shore said...

ah, you two are the cutest. I love these pictures+your faux fur muffler. Ohh and I love the song too.

K A T H L E E N said...

i love those boots!

feel free to Follow Me xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE

Xochitl Castillo said...

I like the image of the boots

Arika Yasmine said...

Two lovely couples!
Love your boots...