Friday, November 12, 2010

Good Morning World

At this moment I love freckles, sleepy headed boys, and warm morning light more than anything in the world.
Oh and my favorite band in the world (The Decemberists) are coming out with a new album in January. I fell into a deep love affair with them as a teenager with their album,  Her Majesty The Decemberists and they became my gateway to many of my musical loves like Jesus And Mary Chain, Morrissey, The Shins, and The Thermals. I am beyond excited for this!

                           

13 comments:

Niki said...

So beautiful!

Marguerite said...

lovely pictures

michelle ma belle said...

I want a bed like that to dream about all the love in the world...

Anonymous said...

i love your blog <3

kate maggie said...

I love freckles and sleepy head boys too! eep. These pictures are dreamy. I love pictures in beds with white linen. I think they always look amazing! Your blog is amazing! x

hannah and landon said...

gorgeous!

paddle to shore said...

I love the Decemberists, you are my twin in many ways...and I love it!

Erica said...

Niki and Marguerite: Thank you so much!

Michelle: Dreaming in bed is wonderful, especially about love :)

Cassey: Thank you! I love your blog too!

Kate Maggie: I love my white linens too. whats even better is that I rediscovered them in my mother's linen closet.. they were our bedspreads when I was little. :))

Hannah and Landon: thanks dear!

Erica said...

Kim: Yes, we may be and that makes me so happy!! :D Aren't the Decemberists wonderful!? <3

Anonymous said...

lovely pics, and i love the decemberists <3 xx

Kennedy said...

these are such beautiful photos. and you have a very lovely blog <3

Anonymous said...

oh thanks, I really like it too. :)

k said...

The Decemberists are great =) As are sleepy headed boys.