Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Luigi Ghirri


 

 
 



Its beautiful here, isn't it....
An Italian Photographer, his images are like snap-shots to a shiny delicate world. I want for nothing more than to fall into these small images and envelope myself in their nostalgic world. I've never seen the 70's look so good!


On another note, I'm feeling my life move into a new perspective. I'm no longer waiting for things to formulate. I've put things into action. I am confident in myself for once. I see myself for how unique and beautiful I am and I will no longer let the words and opinions of others sway me away from that. Life is beautiful, like dear Luigi's photos, and I can create my own place in it. I am not afraid. After all, I have my camera and I have my imagination. That is all I need! :)


2 comments:

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

LOVE these images!
oh, and about the instax... though i do adore polaroids, the film is much cheaper and the camera itself is a bit tinier than a polaroid.
you should buy one, they are quite handy :)

Erica said...

Okay, I'm definitely going to buy one now! Thanks! :)