Monday, May 10, 2010

The Beginning After the End.



“She found no words in which she could express the complexity of her feelings; indeed, she could not even find thoughts in which she could clearly think out all that was in her soul. “

I am quite busy at the moment; these last few days have gone by in a blur and in the coming weeks the intensity shall only increase. The quiet of the night, however, has allowed for my reflection. This feeling of accomplishment is quite invigorating; it’s as if I am coming to an intoxicating realization, one that enables my anxiety to calm. My world is infallible, exquisite in its complexity, and eloquent in its beauty. I see the faults of those who sought to harm me; I have come to realize their fears and thus pity them. Although this matter is trifling, it is a conviction that allows for success. Life is wonderful and I am happy, this is all that need be reminded to bring out my smile.  :)

Plus in only a few more weeks my photographs will be in show and I shall be a graduate!


2 comments:

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

beautiful post! very wise to pity haters out there instead of hating them

Erica said...

Thank you, it can be challenging but I am proud of myself. :)