Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lost Moments

The Tallest Man On Earth- Where Do My Bluebird Fly

Strange little moments have come to inhabit my camera and it seems a little ghost has come to live in my lens. Together, they create the most luminous of moments.

I have rolls and rolls of film sitting on my desk guilting me for their neglect. My funds are less than lackluster after my travels and I still have much work to do before I can afford to develop the all. In the mean time, when I do find extra cash I rush to develop a roll only to leave myself with a taste for more. Its awfully tempting but I'm training my patience.

We're also in the process of finding a new apartment. As of now I am hunkered down with six boys, my boyfriend, and a female cat named Bella Luna. It's cramped quarters but I'm loving the idea of a sweet little apartment on the outskirts of the city just for my boyfriend and I (it might even be time to get a kitten of my very own)! Wish me luck! :)

13 comments:

brigduong said...

wow these are amazing! i hope you develop the rest soon :)
& good luck!

Cara Edwards said...

that cheeky little ghost! lovely photos, good luck with the house hunting, i know it can be a hassle, but absolutely bliss when you finally settle in.

Lubica said...

Good luck to you quickly found a new apartment ... photos are beautiful .. i look forward to

the last day of magic said...

amazing photographs as always! i know the feeling of not having enough money to develop your rolls. ;)

Jane said...

I love these pictures, especially the way you captured the light in the first one! Good luck with the apartment-hunting.

Joanna Paterek said...

so cool. especially these photos from church.

andreea said...

lovely

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Sigh. AMAZING. That ghost takes some awesome photos. ;) I love little stolen moments...and the song fits this post perfectly. Can't wait to see more beauties from your film....

k said...

those are AMAZING photos.

Toni said...

loooove!!!
great blog!

alwayshavejoy.blogspot.com

Magda said...

I can't find the words to describe how musch I love this blog.

Erica said...

wow- these are absolutely stunning.

Kasia Skowron said...

oh god, perfect light!