Monday, June 20, 2011

Dead Man

"What name were you given at birth, stupid white man?"
Picture 21
"It is preferable not to travel with a dead man." Henri Michaux

"Every night and every morn, some to misery are born. Every morn and every night, some are born to sweet delight. Some are born to sweet delight; some are born to endless night."  William Blake

Dead Man (1995) might just be my new favorite film. With such beautiful imagery and evocative storytelling I have found so much inspiration. Watch the trailer here.

6 comments:

Lubica said...

I love Johnny ...is the best actor

Joanna Paterek said...

interesting.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Hauntingly beautiful. I've never seen it...adding it to the list.

Alexandria Daniels said...

I've been tempted to watch this movie for weeks now and I think I'd just might watch it. The images are beautiful, like Johnny Deep! XP

Anonymous said...

Some stunning images

wwww.theweekenddiary.blogspot.com

joana said...

i've seen this movie about a year ago. loved it instantaneously. one of my favourite quotes was 'the eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the crow.'