Friday, April 22, 2011

England

Kayla took this in Sheffield a few weeks ago. We're going to visit a friend there next week! Needless to say, it looks beautiful and I'm excited. :) In the mean time, there might be a little silence on my blog. I left my card reader at home and my battery charger sitting next to it. Luckily, Jeff will bring them along with him when he gets to London and I still have my lovely film cameras to play around with. I was a bit hasty in packing but I do blame my silly forgetfulness. :/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like coming straight from a movie!
<3

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

BEAUTIFUL! Have lots&lots of fun!!

Veronika Anna said...

wow, magical.

brigduong said...

I wouldn't mind walking straight into this picture :-)

Unknown said...

Amazing blog! I love your pictures. I'm now following :) x

http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

Magda said...

This looks like the England I imagined when I was a kid and read Harry Potter and Narni. Lovely!