Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Follow Rivers

I have been sick with a cold for what feels like days and days. But the sun has been out and the air has been fresh so an open window brightened up my otherwise rather dreary day. The cool winter breeze motivated me, for the first time in a while,  to actually pick up my camera -below is the result- I've just felt uncreative recently so lets hope that passes soon.
Lykke Li is wonderful (I fell in love with her song Dance, Dance, Dance back in 2008) and this single from her forthcoming album has caught my attention. I love the video too.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous, and that video is lovely, too!

having a cold is awful, i have a terrible immune system so i feel constantly ill. such a burden!

lovely post, dear x

Barbara said...

oh so sad to hear that! i've been feeling sick for the past days too! hope u feel better soon

Sofie said...

wauw! what a beautifull picture!

Jeffrey said...

Quite a wonderful picture. I hope your photographer's block is over and we get to see more.

Oona Robin said...

beautiful photograph! amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Lykke Li too, just got concert tickets to see her in Copenhagen in April! Hope you feel better soon!

Fleur said...

i fell in love with your blog...
xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pic as usual :) You have such a distincitive style.

Creative droughts make me so antsie. More often than not I have a million pictures in my head but I just can't pick up that camera. Like the thing weighs a ton. Ugh.
Well, I hope yours feels light as a feather soon again :)

Happy weekend
Feel better soon :)

Kelly P. said...

Your blog is so cute! So glad I found it!
K.P

Erica said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I found out the other day that this image was on flickr's Explore page. Sometimes feeling uncreative can create unexpected things. :D

mckenzie: I do too! One of my co-workers the other day was teasing me about it. :(

Barbara: Oh no! I hope you feel better too!

tschitschi: I'm so jealous! I've heard she puts on a wonderful performance.

Stef: I always feel that way. At any point during the day I'm usually thinking about one of my future pictures. Its what occupies most of my time actually. ;)

paddle to shore said...

I hope you're feeling much better as I write this :)