Monday, August 30, 2010

Arnika

Oh be patient with me; for the night weighs on my chest with a terrible storm, though we may disagree on how things should be done on how crisis is born.
With you I am right. My days are my best, the night is the time I fear the most. My shield does not hold as well when the earth rotates away from the sun. As the sky darkens I am aware of an encroaching anxiety that rips at my interior, finding a niche to infest my psyche. I wish I had an answer- a way to ward off these sleepless nights, nights filled with so many personal demons. As if I am possessed, I allow all my insecurities to eat away from within- a wholesome force so violent I am resorted to fits of tears. I am trying to get over it, I am trying to smile but my anxiety really is the worst. I am only one girl but I fear the destruction inside of me more than death.

No comments: