Friday, July 16, 2010

New Bike, New Love!

Here she is, I'm so proud! Introducing my beautiful bright green vintage Kent 10 speed! A tiny road bike perfect for a tiny me. At 5' I was beginning to think I would never find a bike to fit my little frame. So it was a bit of an adventure to get her but after traversing most of North Philly, and a few missed connections, she is finally in my hands and I'm happy to say that I've already ridden her over half the city.
All I have is a silly phone pic but when I have a day off work to enjoy a ride in the park I'll be sure to take my camera, and my boy, along to document my loves!
 

1 comment:

Forest said...

Wonderful Bike! Very beautiful I am currently on a mission to find a green road bike, and I do not care how long it takes me! Have a good ride!