Friday, July 16, 2010

Ben Blood/ Wild West Wedding.

I'm not one to sit around and plan my dream wedding years before it actually happens, that is to say if it happens at all, but it would be a lie if I said that the thought has never crossed my mind. That's why I just have to admit that I am in love with the Photographer Ben Blood, his work is magical and the people and places he photographs are beautiful and breathtaking.
When I first saw the photos of Emily and Colby's wedding I just new I would want my own to have a similar feel. I love the colors, the atmosphere, the relaxed smiles on everyones faces, and the setting. I'm not one to favor fancy and large scale weddings, just give me something small, quaint, and full of my loved ones and I would be happy. I hate that I'm thinking of this but it totally suits me and my boy. I guess a girl can dream. :)

Board games at the reception is such a fun idea! 
All photos belong to Ben Blood. Take a look at more of Emily and Colby's Wedding HERE.

2 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

yes! ben blood is pure genius. one of the nicest guys ever.
j.

Erica said...

Yes, he is pure genius! I love his site.