Tuesday, March 9, 2010

flash.

HYD. Hide Your Daughters. 
My boys the silly one in orange. :)

The weather is finally agreeing with my sensibility, it is entirely pleasant and invigorating. Although, it's a shame the sun decided to come out just as I'm heading indoors to finish my finals. I hope this is not some cruel trick mother nature is playing on us. Every time I take a moment to rest I look out the windows longingly. I wish I could print my thesis outside, instead of theses stuffy labs.
I'm dreaming of the time I will be done with my work and I can have picnic in the park with my boy! :)

3 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

HA! If that's there band name that's amazing. HYD.

Rose said...

great pictures... love they way theyve come out :)

Erica said...

I know! Hide your daughters? :/ I always cringe. What makes it worse is that they're some of the dorkiest boys I've ever met. lol

Oh and thank you, Rose! :)