Sunday, March 8, 2009

tokyo baby


^unedited images taken with my film camera


I've started to dream about traveling again....
Oh oh, I want to go to Tokyo and eat Ramen at the Ramen shops and play Pachinko, even though its an old lady activity!!!
Two summers ago, I spent a month in Tokyo falling in love with everything about it. And now I am here, dreaming of going back.
Will it be the same?
Sometimes I think returning to a place the second time ruins the first experience... how sad is that?

but I still want to go.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Of course go!
I can't wait to see photos actually :D
You're really amazing photographer!
Love these shots:)
xx

Annisa NF said...

great shoot tough without editing.
yea, korea is a nice country. I love it too, esp. the dramas. you must watch it, at least one. ;)

Erica said...

I love the dramas! I'm watching boys before flowers right now, actually! lol! So in love with it!^_^

Erica said...

Catrina! Thank you so much!

lol! I'm so ready to go back! unfortunately, I'm broke. :( But I'm definitely going back some day!

in the mean time I'll just put up more pictures and dream about it. ;)