Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Know Very Well How I Got My Name

(film from my flexo medium format, I truly adore this camera)
I am counting the days with an intensity that I have not felt in some time. A flutter has taken hold of my senses- I am anticipating. There is so much hanging on this, like cobwebs in the corner of the coming weeks. So many things to come, so many things to be said. And well to tell the truth,  I just feel so very aged- so old when the world is young. The place I was born is no longer my home and really, I'm not sure where that place is at the moment. I booked a flight to London in April. I'm so ready to plant my feet in new places, to live with no certainty of tomorrow, and to be in his arms again. 

Wish me luck!
(I'm sorry I've been so lacking lately.
I'll be back to myself soon. I promise)

17 comments:

nathalie said...

If I haven't already commented before, I will now: Beautiful blog. You've got yourself a new follower!

Megan said...

I love these photos! So beautiful.

brigduong said...

Good luck, I wish you all the best!

Veronika Anna said...

all the best! sure everything is okay, and europe is so beautiful! :)

photographs are beautiful, one the second one very inspiring. kiss.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!

Anonymous said...

All the best :)
Give it a couple of months and London won't be quite so awful cold either :D

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

LOVE your blog!!!

xx
thelittledeer

paddle to shore said...

Are you moving to london? I'm excited for you, I want to hear more please

David E said...

i love all your photos

♥♥♥

c. said...

London just seems the place to escape to. I'm escaping in june, and i just wish i could fast forward. The problem is, i'm leaving my love behind.

I absolutely love your blog, i can't say it enough. x

Erica said...

nathalie: Thank you! please comment more, i'd love to hear what u have to say.

Megan: thank you, I wasn't sure how I felt about the last one. it feels wonderful that it was so well received. :)

brigduong: I appreciate it so much!

Veronika: thank you! and that makes me so happy that its inspiring. :)

pernille: thanks! :)

Stef: thank you! I'll be there through May so I'm hoping I'll get a taste of the cold and warm weather!

taylorkitto: thank you! :)

Kimberly: No, I'm not moving permanently (although I wish I was) I'm only going to be there for a few months. I've worked my butt off and saved up a bit plus, I'm staying with my best friend (who is lucky enough to live over there now) but it will still be amazing and fun! :)

David E: thank you so much, david!

C: Have fun in London too! I'm so sad for you that you can't take your lover along. :( I'm sure everything will work out thought! My boy is joining me a few weeks after I leave but I understand why you would be sad. Good luck! and thank you for your kind words! <3

Anonymous said...

oh these photos are wonderful !

k said...

good luck with life, lady :)

Vanessa said...

wonderful! :)

Droit aux mots said...

amazing !

Jennifer Young said...

what amazingly gorgeous images. your blog is so beautiful...
j.

Summerbreeze said...

I pretty much love all of your pictures!