Sunday, October 14, 2012

+++

With the first frost, this past weekend, J and I woke and drove into the mountains to catch the early light. It was a short break but as we drove under that giant mountain, and into the gorge, it was as if we passed through some secret passage- into the another world. 
 I am not being faithful to this place, and my photos, and so I am not faithful to myself. I am full of shameful excuses but non will do. Lets hope I am getting better. I am ready to be myself again.

5 comments:

Harri Davison said...

I love the tone to these images, they're brilliant, like something out of a magazine!

Magda said...

Beautiful, but sad pictures.

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

These photos and your blog in general is so lovely. I'll definitely be following from now on :)

Best,
Samantha

Anna Käyhkö said...

perfect !

lauantaimurhetytto.blogspot.com

Emma Lavelle said...

These photos are magical x