Saturday, May 5, 2012

Instagram Vol. 3

Instagram images from the past few months.

 Recently, I have been quite busy and I hate that I can't spend more time with my blog. But with a new job opportunity comes a two hour commute half the week to and from New York from my home in Philadelphia. And so unfortunately this also means less time for photographing. :( So while I love my new job I detest my long bus rides and the little amount of extra time I now have. Everyone wish me luck! Hopefully I can survive long enough until our lease is up and my boy and I can decide rather or not its worth moving to the big city or not. 

 In the mean time please enjoy my silly iphone photos of my current escapades! :) Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have some new film to post- especially because of our forthcoming road trip to my hometown of Brandon, Mississippi to see my amazing younger sister graduate college! Congrats Victoria! :)
Delta Spirit- California (been listening to these guys for years- so excited to hear them on the radio now! :)

7 comments:

Fülöpová Ivana said...

sooo beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures

Unknown said...

Bus rides can be more time to read or shoot planning :) Lovely photos! I must follow you!

Magda said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the one with the castle.

Satin and Souffles said...

Gorgeous photo's! I love your blog xxx

{Satin&Souffles}

June said...

Love your photos!

Droit aux mots said...

I love this instagram