Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6- Birth

Today is my birthday and so far it has been one of the best yet! There has been parties and Mexican food, gumbo and red wine. And by far the best gifts I have ever received- these two vintage cameras Jeff found in the back of his Grandfather's closet (incidentally, his grandfather and I have the same birthday) and this adorable little thrifted picture we have decided is in de facto an illustration of the both of us holding a blue rooster. So far its been sitting on the shelf with our Mardi Gras king cake baby but we're sure to find a better home for it on the wall very soon. :)

8 comments:

annie said...

Happy Birthday!!
those cameras are a brilliant gift and I have to say the messages on that little chalk board are so sweet :'-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Those two cameras make a perfect present and that little picture is adorable.

joana said...

happy birthday!
the cameras look great, but i love the picture even better! it's cute that you can relate to the people portrayed :)

Kat said...

Happy birthday! C:

Maria Nikolaeva said...

happy birthday! :) these are lovely, be happy and enjoy life!

paddle to shore said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
Sorry I'm so late, my google reader fills up too quickly, haha! I hope it was a wonderful day!

Magda said...

Congratulations (although I'm a little bit late. Beautiful gifts!

Barbara said...

those cameras are amazing!! happy belated birthday!! :)