Thursday, June 10, 2010

At The Final Moment, I Cried.


These moments are so bittersweet and beautiful, just as they are fleeting and hard to grasp. I give no merit to losing touch, I want to hold on to all that I have gained over these past four years.  And so as my schooling ends and my graduation looms this Saturday, I feel unsure of how I should react. Endings are hard, but they can also be beautiful.
And so last night the photo kids gathered to celebrate the end of our life at university, I felt grounded by how much I would cherish and miss these happy times. Its like that Belle and Sebastian song a close friend of mine sang to me, "I always cry at endings." This allowed me to smile through my tears. I am so happy to have made it this far. :)

"At the final moment, I cried. I always cry at endings"


No comments: