Wednesday, November 18, 2009



I like the silent time you spend with yourself during winter so I'm very excited for its arrival. The seconds you spend looking out the window at the chill outside. It seems deafeningly quiet even in this crowded city. I'm excited for the holidays, I want to eat yummy food and see my family. I just have to get through these awful exams and then I will be set free. 


Isn't my little dress pretty? I've had it for a while, but I can never find a reason to wear it. I finally wore it to the opera last month and it made the expirence amazing. How is it that wearing the right thing always make a moment better. I saw Madame Butterfly, I almost cried at the end. 


"....She has come possessed
Who admits the delusive light through the bouncing wall,
Possessed by the skies..." - Love in the Asylum, Dylan Thomas


No comments: